From Benjamin Eberlei <kont...@beberlei.de>
Subject Re: UnQL
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2011 11:55:26 GMT
UnQL written as string is just one "representation", a json variant that
compiles to the same AST would probably be very cool.

Regarding the fulltext search, JCR defines an SQL like language aswell that
looks very much like UnQL and it contains a "function" which does
fulltext-search working somewhat like MySQLs MATCH AGAINST. This could
easily be a CouchDB unql fn if couch ever got native fulltext search.

But this is both beside the point:

What i miss is a discussion about UnQL in CouchDB at all. What are the plans
and the roadmap.