From kowsik <kow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB performance
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 04:48:33 GMT
This is awesome. Didn't know about this setting. Is there a reason why
we don't set nodelay to true by default? It seems that even the
[continuous] _changes feed will do *much* better with this setting,
notifying the listeners immediately without any buffering. True?

One more Q: After changing this and if I invoke _restart, will the
settings take into effect?

Thanks,

K.
---