From Martin Hewitt <>
Subject Re: Kill/exit of thread during pull replication
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2011 17:50:11 GMT
Hi Filipe,

Sorry, I'm no good at deciphering ERLang stack traces, what bits am I missing? I could post
my entire log file, but I think that'd be overkill...

I've updated the same Gist ( with as full a trace as I can
decipher from the first instance of the error.

I started the replication by POSTing to _replicator, the document is here:

On 23 Aug 2011, at 18:40, Filipe David Manana wrote:

> Martin,
> can you paste the full stack trace and how have you triggered the
> replication (object/document)?
> On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 9:49 AM, Martin Hewitt <> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> Having finally gotten trunk compiled and running, I began a pull replication from
our production server to test some bits locally.
>> The following exception keeps cropping up:
>> I'm no good with erlang stack traces, so I can't tell if this is an error with my
setup or with Couch.
>> There are no errors on the server being pulled from.
>> Martin
> --
> Filipe David Manana,
>  Unreasonable men adapt the world to themselves.
>  That's why all progress depends on unreasonable men."

View raw message