From Simon Leblanc <sim.lebl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rewrite /user/bob to user:bob
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 19:20:44 GMT
Mark, I understand what you mean and I agree. I also thought about that. Changing a user name
or deleting a user is complicated. There is a risk of leaving broken links all around the
place, or worse, pointing to the wrong person. I'm still not sure how I want to deal with
that

My thinking is oriented by the fact that I would prefer to have nice urls like http://foo.com/user/bob.
Then the only information I have to retrieve the user document is "user/bob". Why not make
it the docid then?