From m...@lavabit.com
Subject Re: binaries for OSX ?
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 17:24:29 GMT

hi Jens and Ryan -

> The easiest thing is to download Couchbase Single Server

I specifically do *not* want that (and have it already), since the goal is to

   "distribute couch with a node.js app and I would like
    to embed couch/erlang into the installer"

Ideally, I would like a copy of couch+erlang binaries to live inside the
bundle of the Mac app I would distribute to end users, and I am looking
for such couch+erlang binaries.

What might be useful in this context is the info about how exactly
Couchbase was packaged into a self-contained mac bundle.

I hope that clarifies the question.