From Behrad Zari <behrad_z...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Patching MultiView to CouchDB 1.1
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 15:17:32 GMT
>the files required for a patch are >bitarray.erl >bitarray.erl-hipe_bifs >bloom.erl
>multiview.erl >multiview.hrl >multiview_httpd.erl >(rename bitarray.erl-hipe_bifs
to bitarray.erl and compile c(bitarray, >native). for a native version). >I haven't
updated github for a while, I was trying to get a patch into >trunk if there is enough
interest than I can update github and try >again. >thanks, Norman
I'll try to get multiview working in CouchDB 1.2x and let you know what happens Norman.
Thanks,

>I've been trying to catch up on what this patch does and found out that
>I could use it too. Where can I get it?

>Regards,

>Michael.
You can find the code here: https://github.com/normanb/couchdb
You can choose between
1) downloading and installing Norman's forked version from the above url
OR
2) download the required files as Norman said, compile and patch them to your own CouchDB.

--Behrad