From Jens Alfke <j...@couchbase.com>
Subject Re: replications between 1.0.1 and 1.0.2
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2011 00:11:05 GMT

On Jul 31, 2011, at 3:25 PM, Luis Carlos Junges wrote:

i am trying to replicate the data from a 1.0.1 version on my local computer
to a free version on www.cloudant.com<http://www.cloudant.com/>, which apparrently is
runnig version
1.0.2
Apparently this is not possible since it keeps giving me an error

There has been at least one bug that broke replication to older versions of CouchDB; I don’t
recall the specifics, though.

Is any way to replicate the data on this new version?

Have you tried upgrading the couch on your computer? Version 1.1 is out now.

—Jens