From Justin Michalczak <justin.michalc...@sri.com>
Subject File Attachment 403 With Strange Error
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 14:44:23 GMT
CouchDB 0.11.2

Attempting to PUT a new attachment to a document, using a URL similar to:
http://localhost:5984/database/document/TEST.txt?rev=1-abcdef

I have ensured that the revision is correct and that the document exists. I
receive a 403 in response, with the following body:

{"error":"forbidden","reason":"date_originally_ingested is required."}

I downloaded the 0.11.2 source and ran a search for
"date_originally_ingested" with no success. Searched again for "is
required". No matches that would output an error like this. So, I am not
sure where this error is coming from or what it means. Even attempts to
upload via Futon (_utils) is met with a 403 in the log, though I cannot see
the response body.

Any clues on what's causing this?

~Justin