From Jens Alfke <j...@couchbase.com>
Subject Re: conflict determination not by fields
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 07:24:32 GMT

On Aug 30, 2011, at 11:55 PM, Mark Hahn wrote:

I want the feature of having a script to resolve the conflicts.  That
feature never occurred to me before.  It would be similar in function
to an update script.

That could be useful, except that the script has to be allowed to give up, since some conflicts
can’t be resolved without user intervention. (Or at least, without higher-level work than
can be done in a callback function running inside the database server.)

—Jens