From Max Ogden <...@maxogden.com>
Subject Re: Unexpected token on jsonp request
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2011 18:21:56 GMT
in your configuration pane from futon make sure that allow_jsonp is set to
true

here is an example NON jsonp response, e.g. http://couch/database/123:

{"pizza":"cats"}

here is the same resource with jsonp enabled, e.g.
http://couch/database/123?callback=taco:

taco({"pizza":"cats"})

as you can see, to test if jsonp is enabled you just have to add a callback
parameter to your request and you should see your data wrapped in a function
with the same name as the parameter