From Jason Smith <...@iriscouch.com>
Subject Re: Views problem, encryption
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 09:15:30 GMT
On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 4:08 PM, Couchdb Couchdb <xcouchdb@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> i am working on the couchdb aes encryption and have changed two functions in

That is very interesting!

It sounds like perhaps you are implementing encryption to meet a
regulatory or other policy requirement.

Obviously you have experience so I assume you have ruled out
alternatives, such as running CouchDB on an encrypted filesystem?

I wonder if it is possible for you to publish your work-in-progress?
That will enable many people to help you investigate. If it is not
possible, no doubt the community will do its best. (I see Benoit
already sent a reply.)

--
Iris Couch