From Jason Smith <...@iriscouch.com>
Subject Re: update from 1.02 to 1.1.0 > Error: "userCtx is null"
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2011 11:34:12 GMT
On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 5:24 PM, Alexander Gabriel <alex@barbalex.ch> wrote:
> oh, just to mention: is there some really dumb mistakes I could have made
> that would produce this behaviour?
> If there is, I probably have made them. I'm biologist, not programmer...
> Alex

CouchDB is supposed to make more sense to biologists than programmers.
The idea is, programmers will say "that is stupid" and non-programmers
will say "that is brilliant."

What is not brilliant is this problem!

My top suspicion right now is something about caching. Many users have
reported all sorts of nonstandard caching that breaks couchapps and
jquery.couch.js.

Let's move this discussion to Get Satisfaction and I'll follow up here
if it is relevant to CouchDB.

--
Iris Couch