From "Luis M. Gonzalez" <luis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resources for learning to use jquery.couch.js
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 21:00:26 GMT
Thank you Max!

I am aware of these resources, but I'd like something more detailed, with
examples.
For example, I like these articles:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/tutorials/os-couchapp/index.html
http://blog.edparcell.com/using-jquery-and-couchdb-to-build-a-simple-we

The problem is that, although it looks very simple, there are things that
don't work in my app.
I can save and remove documents (with $db.saveDoc and $db.removeDoc), for
example.
But I cannot get views with $db.view('database/myview')... I always get
error messages.
It's hard to figure out what I'm doing wrong...

I wonder if this script only works with applications created with the
couchapp tool. Is that correct?
I am simply including the couch.js script in my index.html page, but I am
not using the skeleton generated by this tool.
Is this possibly the reason?

Luis