From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: changes_timeout
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 09:26:23 GMT
I think the most right thing here would be to make the connection
timeout configurable (globally or per replication), exactly like the
in new replicator implementation (trunk, upcoming 1.2.0 release).
However just replacing that 10 seconds timeout with 30 seconds (like
everywhere else in the code) should do it for most cases.

--
Filipe David Manana,
fdmanana@gmail.com, fdmanana@apache.org