From Ryan Ramage <ryan.ram...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Run Local Button - Improving End User Experience
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 19:10:17 GMT
Ok, I am almost done this. I am excited, as it seems to work very well.

One question, how can I get the progress of a one time replication? Is there
something on the _active_task line that I can use to inform the user how
long the replication will take (percent complete) ? Currently I have to use
an indeterminate progress bar.

And if anyone wants to follow along, you can here:
https://github.com/ryanramage/couchapp-takeout

--
Twitter: @eckoit
http://eckoit.com - Keep what you hear.