From Ryan Ramage <ryan.ram...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Run Local Button - Improving End User Experience
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 20:20:35 GMT
After sitting on this, I really want to give this idea a go. I will make it
generic so that it's really easy to add to existing couchapps.

 One thing I need help with from the community is tracking down couchdb
binaries for various os's, tagged to the latest official release. For now I
would want to support at least win, mac, and ubuntu/debian.

I know dch has a great spot for windows binaries here:
https://github.com/dch/couchdb/downloads

Could someone point me to osx and ubuntu/debian binaries built against
1.1.0?

Twitter: @eckoit
http://eckoit.com - Keep what you hear.