From Monica Razdan <>
Subject Pagination in couchdb
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 07:54:25 GMT

I'm a newbie to couchdb v1.1.0. I have been struggling with implementation
of pagination in couchdb. I have been through the guide and wiki pages to
understand the concept of startkey and startkey_docid to implement
pagination however I am unable to understand the implementation part. Do I
need to set startkey in my query ? I am using couchapp for building my
_attachments and views. Is there a way to achieve pagination without getting
around to use path binders?