From Mehdi El Fadil <mehdi.elfa...@mango-is.com>
Subject Re: Need help in couchDB views
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2011 12:30:27 GMT
Srikanth,

There is still no view in the code you pasted, filter and views are
different things. Syntax for the view functions is different from syntax of
your title_3 filter.

View should have a map function, and optionally a reduce function, have a
look here:
http://guide.couchdb.org/draft/design.html

How did you do to create the view? I advice you to try to create it from
futon.

Good luck

--
*