From Michael <newmani...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Requesting data from inside of shows
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2011 17:55:02 GMT
I was afraid of that. Right now that is exactly what I am doing, but I hate
the idea of needing to move an application wherever I replicate the
database, which is one of the major reasons I choose Couch. Client site is
not an option due to choked mobile bandwidth, utter lack of information
without the external API.

Is there a reason for the no external request rule? Security, technology or
has it just not been a priority?

Thanks for the response,

Michael