From Christian Carter <cdcar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RESTful document structure
Date Sun, 10 Jul 2011 04:26:55 GMT

> >  It makes sense
>
> I've asked this same question several times in several ways. The
> answer I've always gotten was that it was logical or made sense.
> Apparently there is no actual purpose for designs.  I know it doesn't
> matter but for some reason it bugs me.

Well, they let you totally self-contain an application, which is super handy
for the couchapp users on the list.  But the main feature is that they make
sense.  You can logically group together things that go together, which can
lead to nice reusable and replicator friendly components.

Christian Carter