From Jonathan Geddes <geddes.jonat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: global rewriter
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 16:33:51 GMT
Thanks for the reply,

And secure_rewrites=false doesn't circumvent any of the other security
mechanisms in couch, specifically user access to a database?

Also, (more of a couchapp philosophy question here) if I'm starting to use a
second database, am I still writing a couchapp? Sure I'm using the couchapp
tool, but doesn't this go against the philosophy of couchapps? Will I
encounter scalability problems trying to force a complicated webapp into the
couchapp model?

--Jonathan