From Mark Hahn <m...@boutiquing.com>
Subject Re: RESTful document structure
Date Sun, 10 Jul 2011 04:46:49 GMT
Thanks.  I think I understand now.  Multiple apps can coexists on one
database and you don't want code from different apps mixed together.
I've never considered that since I've always had one app, one db.
Also I always thought of the views as part of the db, not part of the
app.  In something like mysql the indexes are definitely part of the
db.

Now I can sleep at night.