From Mark Hahn <m...@boutiquing.com>
Subject use case for conflict resolution?
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 23:57:47 GMT
I've never implemented code for resolving conflicts.  I've always
retried updates that failed by re-reading and updating until it
succeeds, so the last updater always wins.  My apps have always been
cases where updates by single users are the norm.

I'm now facing a new app where multiple updates will be more common. I
know from the docs how to implement conflict resolution but I've never
seen an example or use case.  Can someone point me to an example of
real-world usage?  If not, does anyone have a story of their own use
case to tell?