From Couchdb Couchdb <xcouc...@googlemail.com>
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 09:08:47 GMT
Hi all,

i am working on the couchdb aes encryption and have changed two functions in
couch_file.erl(also added new functions)
I have changed: append_binary_md5/2 and pread_iolist/2, so data is beeing
encrypted by writing and decrypted by reading(i get the passwort from
smartcard). Saving and reading docs is successfull
So now i have problems with views, the couchdb craches.
I have tried to debug, but i cant find the source of bug. The data encrypted
and decrypted by append_binary_md5, pread_iolist is completely(successfully
en- and de-crypted)
What is the reason ? Blocksizes ? I think the views should not know how the
couch_file works, while the output is proper

Thanks

Maxim L.