From Keith Gable <zi...@ignition-project.com>
Subject Re: RESTful document structure
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2011 20:19:05 GMT
REST is more concerned with verbs and resources and what happens when you
combine the two.

The OP is more than welcome to use different databases for each distinct
type of data, however it makes it more difficult to do stuff and is
certainly not necessary.

If you think about a CouchDB document as a resource within a collection that
is your database, it makes sense. VERB /database-collection/document.
Perfectly RESTful to me.

--
Keith Gable
A+ Certified Professional