From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Weird: the order of 'group' and 'group_level' params is significant
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 09:10:14 GMT
Rather than deprecate, I'd convert it to a 400 bad request (or leave
as is). Specifying two different values for the same parameter sounds
unambiguously 'bad' to me. The fact that it's non obvious to the user
that they are doing so is further motivation to improve the
information in the response.

B.