From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting _changes from the current sequence number?
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 18:01:30 GMT
It's been proposed (?since=now, iirc) but hasn't happened.

On 14 July 2011 18:40, Jens Alfke <jens@couchbase.com> wrote:
> For my purposes I want to use the _changes feed to get notified of future changes to
the database, but not of historical changes. So essentially I want to pass “the current
sequence number” as the value of the ?since parameter. This seems like a common pattern
— is there any easy shorthand for this, other than first GETting the database URL and looking
up the update_seq property?