From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unexpected response for ?open_revs=all
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 08:03:43 GMT
We changed the format between releases. As noted, this is not part of
the public API.

This is yet another reason to have official docs in the couchdb source
tree, we can be sure that it only documents supported parts of the
API.

The ?conflicts=true parameter should be used here instead.

B.

On 13 July 2011 02:38, Jens Alfke <jens@couchbase.com> wrote:
> I’m trying to get a list of conflicting revisions by using the “?open_revs=all”
query parameter, as described in the conflict documentation in the wiki[1]. But when I test
this with curl, the output is completely unexpected — instead of a JSON array as documented,
I get a MIME multipart body. What’s going on?

> In this example the document isn’t actually in conflict, as I haven’t synthesized
a conflict in my test database yet (though I will soon thanks to Paul’s handy Python script!)