From Alexander Gabriel <a...@barbalex.ch>
Subject Re: update from 1.02 to 1.1.0 > Error: "userCtx is null"
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2011 10:22:33 GMT
Hi Max
I repaced my jquery.couch.js with yours but the behaviour remains the same:
Works perfectly locally, userCtx is null on iriscouch after replicating.
I tried with the following versions of jquery:
1.4.4 > error on local installation
1.5: o.k. local, userCtx is null on iriscouch
1.5.1: o.k. local, userCtx is null on iriscouch
1.5.2: o.k. local, userCtx is null on iriscouch
1.6.1: o.k. local, userCtx is null on iriscouch
1.6.2: o.k. local, userCtx is null on iriscouch

So I left 1.6.2 installed.

Thanks for helping!

Alex