From "Andrew Stuart (SuperCoders)" <andrew.stu...@supercoders.com.au>
Subject Re: no 'writers' section in _security killing me
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 00:13:58 GMT
Perhaps I have my terminology wrong.

Im talking about applications in which there is CouchDB and the
browser client, and nothing in between - is that single tier or two
tier?

as

On 12/07/2011, at 10:06 AM, Benoit Chesneau wrote:

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 1:14 AM, Andrew Stuart (SuperCoders)
<andrew.stuart@supercoders.com.au> wrote:
> Yes I would like to be able to build "pure" 2 tier CouchApps, and
> would like
> to avoid the extra logic.
>
> as

I don't hear your sabir. WHat is a pure 2 tiers couchapp ?
--
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and
content filtering.http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg