From Jens Alfke <j...@couchbase.com>
Subject Re: continuous feed timeout issue
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 23:05:44 GMT

On Jul 12, 2011, at 3:58 PM, Chang Luo wrote:

Thanks for your reply!  I just tried your command it hangs up in about 30 seconds.  This seems
to be a server side issue then.
Do you mind trying against my server on your mac?
curl -X GET "http://buddytv.iriscouch.com/_users/_changes?heartbeat=300000&feed=continuous"

It hangs up in 30 seconds for me too. So does my own IrisCouch account. Weird. Perhaps IrisCouch
is limiting connections to 30s to reduce the number of open TCP sockets on their servers?

—Jens