From Behrad Zari <behrad_z...@yahoo.com>
Subject Patching MultiView to CouchDB 1.1
Date Sun, 31 Jul 2011 06:35:02 GMT
Howdy,
We were using Norman's multiview patched into couchdb in production. Since Norman has moved
multiview to a forked version from couchdb trunk recently we were unable to use multiview
alongside Couchdb 1.1
Anyone trying to do that!?

Dear Norman, which erl files should be compiled and patched into a Couchdb compiled from the
main trunk?
is there any compatibiliy issues across Couchdb versions? We want to have an standlone multiview
patch, to be installed into our compiled CouchDB from the main trunk!

yours,

--Behrad