From Toni Thomä <t...@filbert.org>
Subject Re: Unexpected token on jsonp request
Date Sat, 30 Jul 2011 08:07:53 GMT
Jsonp is enabled per default on cloudant.
the response i´m getting is correct most of the time.
the syntax error "only" happens on 10% of the requests.

seems like javascript cannot parse the jsonp response in some cases because the response is
sent with "text/plain" but js tries to interpret the response as a script.

cheers,
toni