From Sujan Dutta <sujandu...@live.in>
Subject RE: couchdb modify the json object
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2011 05:09:46 GMT

Hey Stefan
well i am using Microsoft .Net types , which are marshal into Json and store in CouchDb. It
was .Net library which covert Date into Json with lashes \ / and .Net library required the
same while converting it from Json to .Net types.
Anyway i have resolved the problem. I have customize the process of conversation and now i
could convert into pure Json types.
Thanks for your help perhaps i required your help in future as i am new to Json and CouchDB.
Sujan

> Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 16:01:34 +0200
> Subject: Re: couchdb modify the json object
> From: matheis.stefan@googlemail.com
> To: user@couchdb.apache.org
>
> Sujan,
>
> On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 3:28 PM, Sujan Dutta <sujandutta@live.in> wrote:
> > curl -H "Content-Type: application/json" -X POST "http://192.168.1.89/tavisca/couch/sampledb"
-d '{"createddate":"\/Date(-684302343434)\/"}'