From "Jim R. Wilson" <wilson.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing CouchDB on CentOS 5.6
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 03:10:08 GMT
Thanks Jason,

I finally succeeded in getting couchone/build-couchdb working, next time
I'll use iriscouch.

I didn't want to add the EPEL repo, so I built ruby 1.9.2 and git 1.7.0 from
scratch as well (it's turtles all the way down).

Thanks for build-couchdb - making this exquisitely painful installation
process merely mildly irritating :)

Now on to node...

-- Jim