From Dave Cottlehuber <>
Subject Re: Couch 1.1.0 for Windows
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 09:43:06 GMT
On 9 June 2011 21:25, Rob Pettefar <> wrote:
>  Hi guys
> I know its not officially supported but I am just wondering if anyone out
> there is working on a Windows release of the latest CouchDB. Otherwise does
> anyone know if it is possible to upgrade an existing 1.0.2 setup to 1.1.0?
> Thanks a lot
> Rob

Hi Rob, is what you want; I'd use the
R14B03 based release

I tweet each new build from @davecottlehuber #couchdb #windows incl
interim ones. More than anything else the windows build needs a wider
group of testers, particularly around load/performance, and feedback
on features/changes that people want.

I am working on getting trunk to build on windows with lots of help
from others on @dev, but currently that's broken.

Any questions feel free to email to the list, or ask me (dch) on

View raw message