From Sean Copenhaver <>
Subject Blekko CouchDB slashtag
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 12:40:03 GMT
Not sure how popular Blekko search engine is among the CouchDB userbase, but
I have been using it for awhile and it can be pretty nice with good
slashtags. That said last year, when I was starting to read more about
CouchDB, I got them to create a slashtag. Since that time there hasn't been
much activity on it besides a little from me.

You guys know of any good sites/projects that should be included? In general
Blekko has been pretty nice about adding editors if you ask. It would be
cool to see some others from the community.

Anyway, I'm not affiliated with Blekko at all or anything, but I do use the
slashtag to help answer questions on the mailing list. The search engine
probably needs to mature a bit more (indexing and relevance could improve
certainly), but the idea of slashtags and allowing the community to
determine what's important and what's spam is a great idea.

“The limits of language are the limits of one's world. “ -Ludwig von