From Marcello Nuccio <marcello.nuc...@gmail.com>
Subject How-to handle authentication on CouchDB 1.1?
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 06:47:09 GMT
I have a password protected database, i.e. with a non-empty security object.

In CouchDB-1.0 I used the configuration option
`authentication_redirect` to redirect unauthenticated users to a
different not password protected database to handle authentication. I
wrote my own couchapp for this:
https://bitbucket.org/marcenuc/cerbero/src

In CouchDB-1.1 `authentication_redirect` does not work any more, so
the unauthenticated user gets an "Not authorized" error and no
authentication form.

How is authentication handled on CouchDB-1.1?

thanks,
  Marcello