From Mark Hahn <m...@boutiquing.com>
Subject Re: [ann] couchtato - command line tool to apply 'offline' js functions against all docs in a database
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 19:05:11 GMT
Marketeers will tell you that abstract names that have no meaning are the
best.  Apple, Google, Sony, etc.  People looking for the product's
functionality aren't going to be searching for couch potato.

None of this matters.  I'm just killing time avoiding getting back to work.

--
Mark Hahn
Website Manager