From "Jim R. Wilson" <wilson.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing CouchDB on CentOS 5.6
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 02:18:57 GMT
Thanks Dave,

Looks like erlang can't find crypto:start/0:

** exception error: undefined function crypto:start/0

I'm stepping back to try build-couchdb[1] to see if that resolves the
issues.  I'd totally be using Ubuntu if this wasn't for work, where we've
standardized on CentOS.

[1] https://github.com/couchone/build-couchdb

-- Jim