From Paul Davis <>
Subject Re: Erlang Filesystem errors and Couchdb Performance
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 16:03:18 GMT
> For me the most interesting aspect of this posting was
> "The only thing that's confusing me is how the VM even started if it's
> unable to read these files."
> and that the thread was unresolved.

As it turns out the cause of the issue I was reporting was totally
unrelated and ended up being caused by a Chef script copying the
._couch_module.beam files that OS X produces with the fancy extended

As far as I can tell on these eaccess issues they're mostly just
noise. I never got an explanation (or one that I am able to remember)
on where these errors come from and so I mostly just ignore them.

Paul Davis

View raw message