From Dave Cottlehuber <d...@muse.net.nz>
Subject Re: view index generation for single document and bulk documents
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2011 01:27:14 GMT
On 18 June 2011 10:34, Yogesh Khambia <ykhambia@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am sticking with CouchDB-1.0.1 for my project now as I am using it for
> quite sometime and it is stable. For Windows it crashed (we know that
> Windows is not officially supported platform). so for now, I am not using
> 'stale=update_after'.

We're working on getting it there. Can you give a few more details on the crash?
- what version, downloaded from where?
- what platform/version?
- what you were doing at the time of crash?
- logs would be great from %COUCH%/var/log/couchdb/couch.log

Anything large please post a link rather than content.

A+
Dave