From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: _changes?include_docs=true fails if any documents deleted?
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 16:21:02 GMT
Roger,

This was a recent regression on Cloudant itself, it's now fixed,
please let us know if you still encounter the error.

B.

On 14 June 2011 16:40, Roger Rohrbach <roger@ecstatic.com> wrote:
> Hi, all.  I'm new to CouchDB (am actually using Cloudant's hosted service, via Heroku),
and have (possibly) discovered something troubling: it is not possible to make a request to
_changes?include_docs=true if there are any deleted documents.  CouchDB craps out at the
deleted document, rendering malformed JSON.  If I remove the include_docs option, I get the
correct results, but of course then I must request each new, updated or deleted record individually.
 Surely one should be able to request the documents and process them in one request (in fact,
one can, as long as none were deleted).

> This seems like a glaring defect.  I just wanted to run it by this list before reporting
it as a bug.  Is there something I'm misapprehending?