From Yogesh Khambia <ykham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: view index generation for single document and bulk documents
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2011 08:28:24 GMT
Hi,

I apologize for the last post, as I made a mistake:

The correct measurements for writing speed are as follows:

CouchDB-1.0.1 = 20-25 documents/sec
CouchDB-1.1.0 = 5 documents/sec

That's why I am sticking with CouchDB-1.0.1. I will be providing the
platform details, crash logs, where downloaded from by Monday.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards,
Yogesh Khambia