From Daniele Testa <daniele.te...@gmail.com>
Subject LoveSeat stoped working after 1.1.0 upgrade
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2011 11:11:41 GMT
Hi,

I was using the CouchDB client LoveSeat for 1.0.x but it seems to not
work with 1.1.0

Connecting to the database works, but I get error when trying to
insert a new View to an existing Design Document.

Using Futon for many tasks is very cumbersome. Updating views etc.

I have tried to compile "Hot Tob" in QT, but it give 2 errors with the
latest QT SDK.

Do you guys have any other recommendations of good clients to CouchDB?

Having something like HeidiSQL for CouchDB would be great ;)

Regards,
Daniele