From Luke Driscoll <luke.drisc...@gmail.com>
Subject _all_docs stale?
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 13:58:36 GMT
Hi,
I'm having an interesting problem.  I'm performing a basic save on a
document, that changes one or two fields, then I'm loading that document,
along with about 12 others, using _all_docs with a list of keys.  What's odd
is it seems that the _all_docs returns a stale version of my object, about
half of the time.  Is it possible that _all_docs, being a special view,
always has stale=ok enabled (I've not set stale=ok)?

I'm running on 1.0.1

Thanks in advance,
Luke