From Marcello Nuccio <marcello.nuc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug parsing Accept header?
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 14:23:38 GMT
Hi Robert, thanks for your help.

The problem I have is: host a couchapp in a password protected DB.
This is why I need authentication_redirect.

If I understand it correctly, the logic is:

 - if the client accepts "text/html", then respond with "302";
 - if not, then respond with "401".

What is the difference between
    Accept: text/html,*/*;q=0.0
and
    Accept: text/html,*/*;q=0.1
?

I think they should be treated the same way in this use-case.
What am I missing?

thanks,
  Marcello