From Mark Hahn <m...@boutiquing.com>
Subject Re: Updates
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 21:52:59 GMT
I just hate writing server-side pages that only take an ajax call to do one
small thing when I can just get it directly from the db with ajax.  There is
probably a performance advantage of going around the other server also.

> I would need a reason to expose the db to the outside

So you never use a url to load an image directly from the db?  All my images
are that way.  That is my reason to expose it and once I do the genie is out
of the box.

--
Mark Hahn
Website Manager