From Justin Walgran <jwalg...@azavea.com>
Subject Re: Parsing HTML in CouchApp show functions?
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 12:10:47 GMT
Show functions are not run in a browser, so you do not have access to a DOM.
You will need to parse the HTML as a string.

If you have the option, it may be easier to reverse your design and store
JSON in your CouchDB documents then render HTML in a show function, rather
than the other way around.

If you are with decoding HTML, John Resig wrote a SAX-style parser that you
could bundle into your show function:

http://ejohn.org/blog/pure-javascript-html-parser/

Justin