From Yogesh Khambia <ykham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: view index generation for single document and bulk documents
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 07:13:54 GMT
Hi Marcello,

Thanks for the tip.
I will be testing with CouchDB-1.1 soon.
One point I want to add:
In my case as the database is being updated quite often, the user is
interested in the view on the latest data available at any time. Querying
the view with 'stale=update_after' parameter will result in stalling the
view and then rebuilding the view index, therefore, it will not give the
view on the latest data.